HSN Plugfest 2021
The Ethernet Alliance Higher Speed Networking (HSN) Subcommittee is pleased to announce our next plugfest scheduled for the week of October 11th 2021 at the UNH InterOperability Laboratory. This interoperability event will be the first to look at 100 Gbps/lane Ethernet electrical PHYs and electrical interfaces and will also revisit 50 Gbps/lane technology. This event will be open to non-members of the Ethernet Alliance.
If you are interested in joining:
- If you are interested in participating and receiving the NDA, please email email@example.com.
- Participating fees are $2500 for members (members can also use member benefits); for non-members the cost will be $4K
- NDA Planning calls will start July 19th – October 4th
- NDAs will need to be submitted by July 19th
- Equipment Lists: your tentative list should be submitted by July 19th
Joining Forces for Interoperability
The Ethernet Alliance HSN subcommittee will be developing the test suites and test criteria for the October 2021 HSN Plugfest in the coming months and actively seeks input and feedback from the industry. Offering a competitive advantage exclusively for members, Ethernet Alliance plugfests provide a neutral, secure testing environment.
If your organization is interested in participating in the plugfest and is not yet a member of the Ethernet Alliance, please reach out to the Ethernet Alliance administration. Don’t delay, it will be an exciting and informative event!