Membership & Fees
The EA PoE Certification Program is an industry program, open to both members and non-members for Gen 1 and Gen 2. The below table outlines the program participation options and costs for both members and non-members. If your company is interested in participation please download the appropriate CMLA below. Signed agreements should be sent to email@example.com.
For information on testing fees , please visit https://ethernetalliance.org/poecert/test-lab/.
1st party testing is available. If you are interested in learning more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PoE Certification Membership ($3,000)
PoE Certification membership is intended for those companies solely focused on participating in the Ethernet Alliance’s PoE Certification program. Through this membership level, member companies are eligible to apply to perform PoE Certification Program 1st Party Testing.Expand
PoE Certification Members in good standing are entitled to the following benefits:
- Access to all Power-over-Ethernet documentation and materials generated by or on behalf of the Ethernet Alliance, including: access to all Working Committee working documents, meeting
- minutes, and written contributions.
- Apply to perform PoE Certification Program 1st Party Testing
- Use the Ethernet Alliance’s Member logo and Member plaque, denoting involvement in the Ethernet Alliance PoE Certification program, in accordance with the Ethernet Alliance’s PoE Certification Program and CMLA, as well as Ethernet Alliance logo licensing policies.
- Have member’s name posted on the Ethernet Alliance’s web site.
Please contact Ethernet Alliance administration for more information on PoE Certification Membership at email@example.com