The Ethernet Alliance (EA) is announcing the Call for Interest (CFI) for the next High-Speed Networking Interoperability Plugfest, to be held December 4th through 8th, 2023. For the first time we will be hosting the plugfest at a new location, and this event is planned to take place at the Intel campus in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Areas of interest for this plugfest include:
- Ethernet technologies up to 800GbE based upon NRZ and PAM4 electrical signaling across passive/linear channels, operating at 25Gb/s, 50Gb/s, and 100Gb/s per lane with interconnect conformance evaluation up to 200Gb/s per lane.
- System interoperability testing with link establishment using AN/LT, end point protocol testing, and media compatibility
- Physical layer compliance testing, focused on CR protocols/media
- DAC interconnects as well as linear ACCs, involving functional testing i.e., interconnect insertions, link resets, TTL, etc.
- Ethernet devices including NICs, switches, servers, storage arrays, and test equipment, (the complete test matrix to be determined by the participating members)
- Networking connectivity all-participant demo highlighting interop progress at the end of the event
This plugfest will be open to both members and non-members of the Ethernet Alliance.
Attendees of the Plugfest are required to complete the NDA and participate in the restricted planning calls. For those interested in participating, please email Morgan Fricke at email@example.com.